KARE sourcing service covers the entire process from the identification of your sourcing needs to product and process qualification and the formal definition of all related contractual terms.
KARE's typical sourcing process includes:
- Identification of our Customer's sourcing needs, normally done through on site meetings with our customer's procurement, engineering and technology departments.
- Research and qualification of the proper suppliers based on:
- Pre-qualification of potential suppliers based on quality, technology and business audits;
- Analysis of the functional and technical specifications submitted by the customer together with the potential suppliers;
- Customer support and assistance if an additional customer audit of the potential supplier is required.
- Process, product and business implementation, which includes:
- Review of technical, functional and quality specifications with the supplier;
- Definition of process industrialization;
- Process and product approval (sample submittal, first piece report, process capability analysis, quality control plans);
- Definition of supply contracts and all related aspects (delivery terms, payment conditions, warranties, exchange rates, raw materials fluctuations).